Will US interest rates continue to decrease?

Nguyễn Thành Lợi

According to CME's "Fed Watch":

The probability that the Federal Reserve will leave interest rates unchanged in the 5.25%-5.50% range in December is 97.7%, and the probability of raising interest rates by 25 bps is 2.3%.

The probability of keeping interest rates unchanged until February next year is 85.9%, the probability of a cumulative interest rate cut of 25 bps is 12.1% and the probability of a cumulative interest rate increase of 25 bps is 2%.

US 10-year bond interest rates are also falling significantly, and this is also pushing gold to reach high levels.

Copyright reserved to the author

Last updated: 12/05/2023 05:21

Related questions
About Us User AgreementPrivacy PolicyRisk DisclosurePartner Program AgreementCommunity Guidelines Help Center Feedback
App Store Android

Risk Disclosure

Trading in financial instruments involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Any opinions, chats, messages, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this Website are provided as general market information for educational and entertainment purposes only, and do not constitute investment advice. Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content is subject to change at any time without notice. Trading.live shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

© 2024 Tradinglive Limited. All Rights Reserved.